Monday 12 October 2009

when.i.realize.everything.is.not.the.same..

assalamualaikum...

just want to express something to release my anger..a little bit..~_~

HOW STUPID AM I..
when i thought it's yellow
BUT
the truth is green...

HOW STUPID AM I..
when i thought it's lizard
BUT
the truth is cockroach...

HOW STUPID AM I..
when i thought it's japanese
BUT
the truth is chinese..

HOW STUPID AM I..
when i thought it's straight
BUT
the truth is a curve..

HOW STUPID AM I??
i think a lot!!
why can't i get it at the first thought??
even somebody aged 7 can see that?
what's wrong??
i'm a little sad and pissed off..!
something not fair is going on...*_*

but then,
thank god!
because of the HOW STUPID AM I
i can see that clearly..!!
thank you, ALLAH
for giving me the solution with the most concrete prove..!
alhamdulilah...^_^

bella,
just take a deep breath
and move on
focus on your dream!!
insyaallah..!
^^

keep winking..!!

No comments: