Friday 13 January 2012

midnight.plea.







Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..


O Allah...
Forgive me for all the things that I did
Everyday, most of the time, I did mistakes
and even worse, I made the same mistakes again and again and again,


O Allah,
I know I am wrong, my sins are too much to handle.
I always waste my time..this is just one of the zillions sins that I have.


Please, Ya Allah,
Forgive all of my wrongdoings,
I am Your weakest slave,
I've sinned so much.
If I did something good today, it will never get a chance to cover my sins..
too much ya Allah, too much!


I know and believe You are the one who know exactly how much my sins are.
So, I'm begging you, my Lord..
please ya Allah, forgive me..
cause I know that the end of this life is the hereafter..
there are just two places to live there,
Heaven that is full with Your love,
and Hellfire that is full with fears.


And to make it worse,
I dont want to feel regret in the Hellfire,
cause I know the greatest pain in that place is not just the torments
but also, the humongous disappointment, that lasts not only in my Dunya-life 
but all the way in my Hereafter-life..
which is endless. 

O Allah, 
forgive all my sins, my family's sins, my sisters', my friends', my teachers' and every Muslims’ in the world. 
Because no one could makes us truly happy except You.

I'm begging, please receive this pray,
So that all of us will not feel terrible for ourselves,
for we believe that death can be at anytime, 
in fact we didn't know if we still got time..

O my Rabb, 
I only depend on You..
Please accept this prayer because I know You are my only God.


"And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know." (3:135)

2 comments:

keberkatan said...

He is our only GOd. nothing to be worshiped but Him. Tuhan kita hebat!!!

silentdreamer said...

Exactleyyy!!

Tuhan kita sgt hebat, Allahu Akbar!

^_^ sy xsgka cik keberkatan komen kat sy *terharuuu*