Sunday 29 August 2010

pray.

assalamualaikum...

Ya Allah..Alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah for giving such a wonderful life. alhamdulillah for giving me a chance to get know You and Your prophets especially Muhammad saw. it's a bliss.!

please Ya Allah, give us a chance to do umrah. allow us to go there (madinah and makkah). it will be one of Your GREATEST gift i ever receive!!

I WANNA GO THERE WITH MY FAMILY, SERIIIIOOOUUSSSLLLYYY!!!!!!

please make me strong! dont let me change back to the 'old' me who was a very realistic and physically-judge in her life. like what my naqibah said,

"Bila nampak orang jangan tengok luaran dia, cuba tanya apa khabar rohnya? rasa2nya gemuk ke kurus??"

p/s: they are very eager. what about me??

4 comments:

...cintajihad... said...

insyaAllah :)

semoga kita akan sempat menjadi tetamu Allah di dunia sebelum kita di jemput ke sana sebagai tetamu abadi :)

silentdreamer said...

insyaallah

kita sama2 dpt ke sana mjadi tetamu Allah yang paling bahagia

^_^

ya Rahim, ajib du'ana!

AtiqahHanisMustapa said...

insyaAllah
mudah-mudahan bella dan keluarga
dimurahkan rezeki ^^

AtiqahHanisMustapa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.