Monday 1 November 2010

thanks.leeya!!

assalamualaikum..

hari tu bukak twitter then jumpa tweet leeya suruh bukak blog dia. dia kata ada homework. *agak allergic jugak dgn words nih..hehe*

so, thank you for the award. masuk kali kedua dpt award yg sama. pada sesiapa yg nak award, amek je kat blog nih. then, let me know about it. :)

okay, 1st thing, i've to tell 7 things about myself :

FIRST;
i am a normal person

SECOND;
i am muslim and  proud to tell that.!

THIRD;
i do love music

FOURTH;
i am a food-lover. sometimes, i feel sick that i cannot help it!

FIFTH;
i try to be a very highly spirited 'rijal' (like saidina umar said..*wink*)

SIXTH;
i love my "family" (it's very ambigous..so, it depends on readers' perception)

LASTLY;
i reallly looovvee everything that has something to do myself with my belief..!!

erm..tak nak lebih2! alright then, do pray for me.! as there are more oral coming soon..(oh no!)

gtg..jaa~

No comments: