Friday 30 September 2011

pathetic.

Assalamualaikum...

Tak tahula kenapa tapi sejak semalam, aku asyik rasa sedih je. Even now, sad background song is playing in my mind over and over again. It's not that I'm sad cause I missed my friends or I regret of being unemployed, but actually, there is some situation that I had to accept which is sooo pathetic.

I'm not actually complaining for what Allah gave me but I'm writing this just to, you know, think again, to clear out my mind. I am always a dreamer. A person with a big dream and also a big fat day-dreamer. Yeah, I know it's not good to be a day-dreamer.

So, I'm having this dream to attract people into Islam. There was one time I thought like how I wish to be a famous person, then it was easy, we dont have to put a lot of effort to attract people learn about Islam. Somehow, from one corner of my mind, there's a thought of hey, when you are famous, you need to watch what you've said about Islam because if you accidentally say something wrong about Islam, you'll be in BIG trouble here in this world and hereafter. Plus, you have to watch what you're saying to take care of everyone's heart. and it can take us to a condition where our writing become not 100% pure from our heart.

Whoa!! That is totally madness and sadness. 

When I reflect, yahh only Allah knows what the best situation that suits me the most. You dont have to whining about your state of condition because you'll never know whether it's good or bad for you. Only Allah knows. 

Last but not least, THANK YOU ALLAH! for everything :)

Okay, I have to go now. There's a sharing moment coming up!

Jaa ne~~ peace be upon you, readers! ^_^

No comments: