Thursday 29 September 2011

between.the.line.

Assalamualaikum...

4 hours ago, something terrible came up and I feel so trapped with it until I decided to just stop for a while from  what I've been doing. Put all things aside and lay down on my favourite chocolate sofa. Thinking...thinking...and thinking. Really, I was thinking just to find something positive from this matter. Although it really get me tangled, I have to.. because I believe what happens has its own silver lining. Allah made that happen especially for me and I dont think that happen to my other friends who are going to NZ. 

Yup, I did found the positive thoughts but in just on my mind. Deeply inside, only Allah knows how do I felt. So, I just lay down and take a rest while the time flows like a speed racer. 

Then, after I finished my prayer, I took a fold of paper from my jar of reminder (previous post) and wondering what Allah wanted to say to me. Then, the paper showed a sentence which says;

"And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak." (4 :28)

I cried happily even though the problem has not been solved yet. But I cried cause I feel blessed and lucky to have a chance to feel His love. to feel Allah's love. At that time, I knew that all the positive things that I have noted before is TRUE. 

and ONE OF THE THINGS that is soooo TRUE is:

ALLAH WANTS TO TEACH ME SOMETHING FROM THIS PROBLEM :) 


Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah T_T

No comments: