Friday 17 March 2017

Anecdote.on.the.plane



After 5 years living in NZ, NZ has become a big part of my life. It lives in a special space in my heart. I have this feeling of gratitude and chilling when someone mentions NZ in the future. I'm about to land on my country but I've already miss NZ. I cant really accept the fact that Im leaving NZ forever. We shall see in the future if I can visit you again.

Things shall change as time goes by. 
But the feeling and memories will always stay.
Thank you for being a big part of my life. 
You somehow brought me to who I am now.

Thank you to all the people there. 
Akhawat 
Adik2
ACS Labstaffs
Random strangers 
And so much more.
And
To the future and many more challenges to come

Ya Allah I seek Your guidance and help for me keep on walking on this path.
InsyaAllah I believe that this is just a beginning of another new phase of life. Great man has courage and move on with his life.


Will struggling in life challenges to get me all the way to Jannah - the eternity place.


No comments: