Tuesday 14 February 2012

I.didn't.plan.that....did.you?

Assalamualaikum...

SOURCE


Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah for everything, ya Allah :) Alhamdulillah, I finished my packing. It feels so great that after weeks by weeks, finally, it's done! hehe. But I think my luggage is more than 30kg so I don't know whether MAS will allow it or not. I just hope and pray to Allah that everything goes fine. Aminnn..

Well, just now, I scroll down most of the posts here in my blog. I see myself; from me being a JK-addiction victim to a person that want to change herself to become one that she wanting for. Yup, somehow, it feels fun to read most of the posts. I see myself in many conditions and I don't know if it's true or not but I see a flower blossoms in it's own way. (I don't know if it's true or not, but it's just from my own perception) 

I can say now, from the writing itself, becomes more mature than before. Just want to tell a secret, actually I really hate to be an adult before this cause to me, being an adult is being a slave to problems. Maybe it comes from my observation. I really am an observer especially with people who I close to and I tend to get influence little bit with surrounding. But now, not so much. *coverlettew* haha :D. Also, I think my writings become more boring and not fun anymore. Always serious and I don't care about that cause I just write when I feel to write. 

I just hope that my writings somehow, someday, somewhere can help people especially Muslims out there. But, I know that's not probably going to happen. In your dreams, bella, in your dreams..haha. I didn't plan at all to be like this. Seriously, I thought I was going to be other kind of person. But hey, who is the best planner? YES, ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER! Thank you sooo much, ya Allah ^_^

I don't know whether it is true or not, but this is just my personal thought. I feel like I have a little bit similar  to Prophet Musa a.s. in terms of our plots of life. I heard this  from a speaker in Southern Gathering program where he said the Prophet Musa's life is not going like what he thought. Remember when the Prophet thought that he saw a fire and he said to his family to stay for a while as he wanted to take the fire for them but it turned out that he had a chance to speak with Allah. Another one, is when he ran away from Egypt because he killed a man from Qibti tribe and he didn't even think that he will going to marry one of Prophet Syuaib's daughters. 

Actually before this, I feel jealous when I think or listen to any person's life where he/she had their life exactly what he/she thought. She plans to further her degree in Medicine and do IB Diploma in KMB and Allah allows it to happen. But after listened to what the speaker said, I feel like hey, I'm proud that my life is not actually happened with what I'd plan, it's remind me that Allah is the best planner and I feel I have a similar feeling to share with Prophet Musa. hehee. (I'm sorry for you to have to read this...give me a chance just for a moment, okay? haha)

Okay, I think that's all for today. Thank you for spending your time, reading this thought of mine. Pray for me, I hope Allah makes NZ as a good place for me to learn to be His slave.

May Allah bless you, my readers. Peace out!

No comments: