Saturday 19 November 2011

these.words.can.never.get.old.

Assalamualaikum..

I'm writing this just because to fill the "6 mins left" downloading ProductiveMuslim's interview with Baba Ali. Whoa! Can't wait to hear it again and again. I heard the interview before this but got stuck at i-dont-know-which minutes. So, I took a decision to download it. hee (whatever)

Okay, move on.

Now, I actually want to say a big-huge-enormous THANK YOU to my grandparents for helping us, taking care of us, my siblings. Since my parents are away to perform their Hajj, it is my Tok and Wan who are sacrificing themselves, staying here in my house for about 3 weeks. I know it's hard for them to left all their things in kampong. You know, their fish pond, cat, rubber, home especially, etc.

Thank you soooo much, Tok and Wan. I hope that both of you enjoy staying here for 3 weeks. Seeing both of you happy together really made me happy. Especially when Tok is teasing Wan with his jokes. The great feeling when I see the old cute couple smile at each other is rather unexplained. A big joy in my heart!

Thank you soo much for being patient with all of us, especially me who's sometimes can be soo lazy yet soo rajin. hee~~

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for a great family. Paksu's family is very great helpers for us. I don't know how many ringgits that they pay in our behalf. Usually when we give the money, they automatically reject it or whenever I asked how much is it, paksu will say, "It's okay" or "It's free..". I deeply know that it is a false truth.

It is indeed an honor to have a great family like all of you, my family! I am grateful and highly thanks to Allah for giving me such a bunch of good people to be with. It is a great blessing to me! ALHAMDULILLAH!!

SOURCE


Okay, it's already 3 am in the morning. Have to sleep now. May Allah bless all of us :) and peace be upon you, my readers!!

No comments: