Saturday 20 August 2011

.the.last.sprint.

assalamualaikum...

i love this title as soon as i see it in this article. yeah, we're left with 10 days of Ramadhan. how i wish to be in Ramadhan everyday! huhu. but never mind cause "once in a year" is one of the reason that makes Ramadhan becomes so special to me. 

so, let us all reflect ourselves now. how do we feel when we realize that there's only 10 days? happy? sad? no feeling? answer it in your heart.

yup, only Allah knows what we're feeling right?!

as in my case, it's a mixed feeling. i cant wait to switch my gear to gear 5 and i hope that i am able to do that. i'm scared too as i did many wrongdoings. there are a lot of imperfection in everything. i cant give 100% in whatever i did  and that makes me mad at myself. to be such i-dont-know-what-to-say-anymore muslim..*sigh*

but, looking back at all 20 days before, i learnt many things. especially about UMMAH. yup, this ramadhan taught me that there are Muslim everywhere around the world. even the country that i have no idea where it is (maybe, it's due to my lack of geography knowledge) have Muslims. this ramadhan, i get to know bunches of life and history of Muslim in a few countries. you know, it's really good to see different people with different lifestyle but still believe in the same thing which is the AQIDAH.

i think this ramadhan, Allah wanted to teach me that Islam is a very strong religion. Islam got many people who are willing to sacrifice themselves just to please Allah and they are no any ordinary people. they are wayyyy bigger better than myself. i would say, if i dont make any single effort for Allah and Islam, Allah and Islam will not be affected at all. 

i think IT'S TIME. it's time for me to open my eyes and realize that i have to work hard, really work hard or else YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND CAUSE YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING. start to improve myself. 

dear readers and especially me, grab this last ten days! we dont know if we have the chance to meet Ramadhan again or not. 

like a 100 metres runner, once you tried so hard from the starting point and you maintain in the middle of the track, then you will not let yourself down and give up at the very end of the finish line.

insyaAllah we'll improve ourselves just for the sake of Allah. ^_^

No comments: