Wednesday 6 February 2013

To.Bella.with.love

To : Bella with love

Let's get down to business, Bella
To bring Islam back to where it was during the glory days
I knew Allah sent us to achieve those days
We are the rijal of this path
But you can bet
It ain't be easy, lady

Bella,
You are tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure, going to win!

Bella,
let me tell you,
We are never gonna catch our breath,
say goodbye to our jahiliyah that had lewd us
and we were fool for not have it started before, this path.

Bella, from now on,
We must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of raging fire

Bella,
Time is racing towards us till we achieve ustaziyatul alam
Heed every Allah's order and we will survive
So let's put our knight armor with lafaz Bismillah and of course we will survive inshaAllah.



A poem by my ukht :) 
Last day of DC Summer 2012

Jazakillahu khair dear!


I googled for ustaziatul alam and this is what I found.  Creative, isn't it?! Btw, I didn't know World is a female..LOL :P
Source: GOOGLE




No comments: